Immediately I want to introduce to you probably the most profitable free to play - games: the double Golden Joystick - winner "League of Legends" by Riot Games!
League of Legends is a MOBA-Game (Multiplayer Online Battle Arena), which is oriented in direction of the famous Warcraft three - Map "Defense of the Ancients".
For many who by no means played DotA (are there any?) and who do not know the game concept I'll clarify it in detail:
League of Legends doesn't put excessive requirements in your PCs. You need not less than:
- processor with 2 GHz - 1 GB RAM, - DirectX 9.0 capable video card, - 750 MB free hard disk house, - DSL or related
Create an account both on the server EU West, EU Nordic/East or US, relying on the place you live. You can too create an account on US whereas residing in Europe but you will expertise larger pings then. I give you a link to create an account in my author's bio. Select a reputation (all the time the toughest part) and a nice picture and off you go!
There are 2 teams 5 gamers (there are more game modes, however they are not necessary in the beginning because as a newbie it's best to begin with 5vs5 to study the gameplay). Before every match you all choose a "champion" who is the character you wish to use in battle. Dependant on your private preferendes it can be e.g. an undead mage, a large granite golem, a bit of boy driving on a Yeti, a courageous knight and many more.All in all there are greater than 80 (!) totally different champions and every second week one is added.
Every champions has four totally different talents (three regular and one further strong, the "Final") and a passive, which he has because the beginning. You study the skills by leveling up ingame and your max champion stage is eighteen which implies that you've 5 points in every regular ability and 3 in your ultimate.
You obtain experience for levelling up by:
1. Being near when enemy minions or neutral monsters are killed by your troops (it's not necessary to kill them yourself!)
2. killing or assisting to kill enemy champions
In the beginning you typically play no matter you like, later it is useful to speak along with your teammembers before the match begins so that you've got a balanced setup and not 5 champions of the same kind.
The completely different kinds of champions are roughly:
1. Mages ("AP Carries": AP means capacity power, they mainly deal magical damage with their skills)
2. Fighters ("AD Carries": AD means Attack Injury, they mainly deal physical damage with their autoattacks)
3. Tanks (They are hard to kill and shield their own carries, for example by stunning or taunting the enemies)
4. Supports (They have either buffs or heals to assist their carries and keep them alive)
5. Junglers (They don't begin in the lane however within the jungle and assist their teammates by ganking and ambushing the enemies)
The attention-grabbing point is: Depending on the objects you equip in your champions they are often able to fulfill totally different roles!
At first you don't have personal champions, however every week there are 10 free ones which everyone can use. After some matches you should buy more champions with influence factors (IP) in the shop. I'll come to this later.
The map has three totally different lanes, which lead from your personal to the enemy base. On these lanes there are a number of Towers which you will need to destroy before you'll be able to assault the bottom itself. As a support your foremost building ("Nexus") spawns minion waves briefly intervals which aid you in fights. Between the lanes there may be the "jungle", where neutral monsters are located. For those who kill these you obtain gold and/or temporary buffs.
As soon as the match begins everybody has a couple of minute to spend his beginning capital on gadgets in the shop.
This doesn't take long since you do not have a lot gold in the beginning. There are different ways to earn gold within the game:
1. Everybody receives gold over time
2. Killing enemy minions or neutral monsters (right here you will need to give them the final blow, the so known as "lasthitting")
3. Killing or aiding to kill enemy champions
4. Destroying enemy buildings (towers and inhibitors -> destroying them makes your minions stronger)
5. There are several gadgets which grant you further income (the so referred to as gold/5 objects -> they offer you 1 gold every 5 seconds)
In case you destroy the enemy fundamental constructing (Nexus) your team wins. For being able to assault the Nexus, nonetheless, you must destroy all 3 towers and the inhibitor on at least one lane and the 2 towers which defend the Nexus. So it's not the very best idea to hunt the enemy champions 24/7 if you happen to do not push the lanes on the same time. A median match takes 30-45 minutes, not often more than an hour. As soon because the match reaches minute 20 additionally it is doable to surrender.
More game modes are a 3vs3 and a reasonably new domination map ("Dominion") where it's important to capture and defend sure points. As well as there are ranked modes for gamers with summoner degree 30 (clarification follows) in which you receive an Elo rely depending in your wins and losses. For learners I highly recommend the normal 5vs5 map!
The summonersleague of legends tee shirts
of Legends additionally has an RPG part. You do not only choose a name and a picture for your self (you're a so known as "summoner", don't combine it up with the "champions") but you are additionally able to degree up your self and purchase small buffs with Affect Factors (IP).